Friday, April 8, 2011

Forward....5,6,7,8!

Hooray! I finally got my blog on!

Recently, I have been adding thoughts to my newsletters where I have addressed things I have observed & learned over the last 8 years in the WCS world. Several people requested that I put them in a format that can be easily accessed when they come across someone who has had a question or experience that might be helped with what I have written.

So, here we have it - my blog - my place where I will put my thoughts and musings about the wonderful world of WCS.

The first few entries will be exact copies of the "Thought of the Week" from my past newsletters. After that, we will see where my keyboard leads me!

If you have a thought/experience/concern that you would like addressed, contact me! I will always be glad for ideas for things to cover.

Pamela Marshall
www.HudsonValleyWCS.com
Kingston, NY 

No comments:

Post a Comment